Extended DISC Behavioural Profiling
Like superhero’s we all have our unique qualities and talents. What if there were more to unveil?
Extended DISC opens the door to your own behavioral style and how your needs are met in different situations.
It unravels individual and team strengths, development areas to improve performance.
It’s an opportunity to better understand your own and give insights into behavior of others. It strengthens performance in life and business and empowers you to adjust or adapt your behaviors in order to be more effective in any situation.
Extended DISC is a behavioral profiling tool.
DISC is an acronym for four dimensions of behavior.
The tool encapsulates how we are naturally wired and fosters an opportunity to adapt your thinking and behavior to be more effective, appreciate your motivators, strengths and developmental areas. How to embrace the previously unknown and instantly improve performance impact.
How it opens doors
E - DISC provides you with information not only to understand but also a blueprint to create new benchmarks and an action plan of success both individually and at a team performance level.
E - DISC goes beyond regular DISC in that EDISC measures the unconscious behaviour and in contrast the conscious adjusted behavioral style, allowing the measurement of emotions. The report captures the stress levels, uncertainty of someone’s role, insecurity, frustration and pressure to change. It defines the influence of the present environment on the respondent’s motivation as far as certain needs are concerned.
E - DISC recognizes some 160 different styles that an individual has preferences in how we respond. EDISC allows an individual to be more flexible and adapting in behavior. Other DISC based programs assume an individual is either a feeling or thinking type, recognising only four styles.
Myer - Briggs well known assessment systems recognizes only 16 different styles.
Nurture, support and challenge creative thinking within the business, build a team with diverse range of skills to complement each other to devise the best solution.
Extended DISC provides benefits in several ways
- Understand individual’s strengths and how to make the most of them
- Improve communication by understanding each person’s style and build authentic based relationships
- Increase self - awareness: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Improve team dynamics by understanding each other’s styles and ways of working, facilitate better teamwork, and minimize team conflict, therefore build productive teams
- Train a powerful sales force by developing stronger sales skills
- Increase sales by identifying and responding to customer styles and improving customer service.
- Improved hiring decisions, by identifying the most suitable candidate
- Reduce staff turnover by identifying employees who are losing motivation or are unhappy
- Retain staff by identifying what motivates each employee
- Increase productivity by placing the right person with the right job
- Explores time management, leadership and management, your natural behavioral style when under stress or pressure and ways to alleviate stress.
- Develop effective managers, supervisors and leaders. Assist with change management, improve diversity awareness and recognition.
- Improve individual and team performance to ensure alignment with organizational vision.
- Team analysis in assessing how effectively communication is flowing to and from the management level.
- Creates a platform to understand and reshape organizational culture
Initial 15 - minute potential collaboration chat to see if we are a good fit and how Extended DISC behavioural profiling can benefit you and your team.
As an accredited extended DISC consultant, each report includes a 2 hour personal review
Are we a good fit?
Let's have a conversation.