Events Spoken At
The Coaching Institute
The truth about success alongside award -winning coaches and world-renowned thought leaders. Truth about success was a Live Global Broadcast in 2016 and 2017.
Discovering the coaching pathway to your ideal lifestyle, without compromise and eliminating past fears, frustrations and circumstances that have kept you stuck.
Alongside International best-selling Author of EAT THAT FROG & World - renowned trainer and speak, Brian Tracy; New York Times Bestselling author and star of “the secret’, neuroscience expert and founder of Neurogym, ‘quest for success with Richard Branson and the Dalai lama, the world renowned, John Assaraf; Dr John Demartini, world - leading authority on human behaviour and personal development and Sharon Pearson, International Best- Selling Author, Mentor, Coach, Entrepreneur and Creator of Meta Dynamics , Founder of The Coaching Institute.
Leadership series for Arbonne Australia & New Zealand, including 5 Keys to Success thinking, Leadership starts with you, How to take your vision and inspire others, How to present to inspire action, Relationship building and networking
Sia Karonis –Arbonne Australia & New Zealand 2016
"Angela Kambouris was able to provide in a professional manner on all occasions, trainings on how to become the best version of yourself for my Arbonne leaders in my team. Each month there was a more depth inside in the trainings where we could understand why people do what they do, how to grow personally and professionally in a confident manner.
Ange, thank you for commitment and your professionalism. Sia Karonis"
Global Business College Of Australia
The Victorian Small Business Festival is a series of business events held throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria each July. The festival has been going for 11 years. In 2015, the festival attracted 39,000 participants. The festival focuses on events on investment, financial management, marketing, export, and technology.
Women Entrepreneur – Angela Kambouris – Entrepreneurial success – it’s an inside job
On 12 August 2016, GBCA hosted “Women Entrepreneurship – how to be successful yet balanced” as part of the Victorian Small Business Festival today. Angela Kambouris from Angela Kambouris Consultancy to share their insights for embracing a more holistic vision for women in business today.
This GBCA event attracted many budding women enterepreneurs from the Melbourne community.
Talking about the challenges for women entrepreneurs, Angela said: “It is important to have a vision. Vision is what keeps you going. Women contribute so much to this economy and they need to stand united and support one another”.
Victoria State Government - Justice and Regulation
Delivery of workshops to reinvigorate culture, energize environment and empower a resilient team. Managing self and leading others through uncertainty. Connecting individuals to align with organizational mission, strengthen self-leadership and team connection to enhance an inspired culture and high performance organization.
I have been speaking publicly for more than 15 years from delivering training, workshops and conference presentations within government, non - for profit sector and private sector. Since l transitioned into my own consultancy, l have continued to deliver:
- Facilitated at Family Law Life (2018 & 2019) delivered a series of workshops including business planning, identifying and implementation of a strategic business plan, 4 dimensions of leadership within business and Leading You in business workshop.
- Facilitated at Ray White Dingley (2017 & 2018) Business Planning Workshop, Strengths in Leadership training and Decoding Human Behaviour Workshop including EDISC profiling for the whole team.
- Facilitated Daring to be You Workshop (2016 & 2017) - 90-minute Live Event in Melbourne, Australia
- Facilitated and delivered Design Life’s Masterpiece Workshop (2016)– 90-minute Live Event and Online Webinar in Melbourne, Australia
- Delivered Leading with Soul 4 Hour Intensive workshop (2016) – Live Event in Melbourne Australia
- Facilitated and delivered Soul Immersion Retreat 2-day (2017 – 2 retreats) event in Victoria, Australia
- Facilitated Leading You Immersion Group (2017) – 4-month group coaching program online. Weekly live sessions
- Delivered Leadership series for Arbonne Australia & New Zealand (2016), including 5 Keys to Success thinking, Leadership starts with you, How to take your vision and inspire others, How to present to inspire action, Relationship building and networking. Live 90-minute workshops in Melbourne Victoria.
- Delivered at Global Business College of Australia for Small Business Festival for Women Entrepreneurship (2016). My presentation - Entrepreneurial Success – it’s an inside job
- Facilitated and delivered two x 3-hour workshops to Department of Justice and Regulation (2017). Topic was Leadership starts with you with a focus on the leader’s mindset and culture. In addition, an indoor team building activity (Humanopoly) was facilitated.
- Guest speaker on podcast Ignite Your Life (2017) to discuss how success is created within.
- Whilst working at Department of Human Services (1995-2015), delivered leadership training and team building activities with a focus on strengthening culture to DHS staff, trained Bail Justices (Department of Justice) regarding after hour bail applications, delivered training regarding engagement and intervention of high risk adolescents within a street environment, specifically in relation to sexual exploitation. Delivered joint presentation with Victoria Police – Sexual Crimes Squad at the conference Australian and New Zealand Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abuse. Workshop topic – Sexual Exploitation of Children.
- Sessional teacher for Box Hill College of TAFE delivering a program on a range of topics for staff working in the human welfare field. (1997-1999)
How could Ange serve your organisation or your event?
Are we a good fit?
Let's have a conversation.